The first Centoswebpanel script
– Create New Account
– Remove Account
– Suspend Account
– Unsuspend Account
MODULE USAGE INSTRUCTIONS:
- In file “/usr/local/cwp/.conf/api_allowed.conf” you need to add your WHMCS IP address, one per line.
- In file “/usr/local/cwp/.conf/api_key.conf” you need to add your API key which will be used for remote access authorization.
You can have only one key.
- This API key you have to add in your Hash Area when you create your server.
- Upload the module to your whmcs , install and enjoy !
- Do not include the word & in your key, it will broke the script
- You have to create /usr/local/cwp/.conf/api_allowed.conf and /usr/local/cwp/.conf/api_key.conf in your server
Error : Key not set or invalid!
Fix: Please Check api_key.conf that match with your hash server key
Error:Allowed IP’s not set or you don’t have aouccess!
Fix: Please add your whmcs in api_allowed.conf that you have only the whmcs ip like 18.104.22.168