A third party credit card gateway integration that works with Sage Pay South Africa’s Pay Now product.
- Sage Pay Now login credentials
- Sage Pay Now Service Key
- WHMCS login credentials
A. Pay Now Gateway Server Configuration Steps
- Log into your Pay Now Gateway Server configuration page
- Choose the following for your accept, decline and notify URLs: http://whmcs_installation/modules/gateways/callback/paynow.php
- Choose the following for your redirect URL: http://whmcs_installation/clientarea.php
B. WHMCS Steps:
- Go into WHMCS as admin
- Click Setup / Payments / Payment Gateways
- Activate the Module ‘Pay Now’
- Type an appropriate display name such as ‘MasterCard/Visa’
- Enter your Pay Now Service Key
- Enter an admin username for WHMCS Admin User Name. This is to utilise the localAPI() method.
- Click ‘Send email’ to have the Pay Now gateway send e-mail
- Click ‘Save Changes’
You are now ready to transact. Remember to turn off “Make test mode active:” when you are ready to go live.