PayPal Subscription Reminder is an ADDON for WHMCS which automatically creates a ticket when a new customer cancellation is received. It does not have the actual functionality to check if there’s a valid Paypal Subscription, but will send a reminder to ever customer that cancels.
This is in order to reduce the number of angry customers who forget to cancel their subscriptions and then come looking to the hosting company for answers.
Login to WHMCS Admin area, Setup >> Addon Modules, then activate “Paypal Subscription Reminder”.
Once you activate the addon module, click ‘Configure’ and setup the system according to your specifications.
A short look at the key features of the ‘Paypal Subscription Reminder’ addon.
- Ability to enable or disable sending of reminders.
- Customizable Ticket Subject, Ticket Messsage, Ticket Priority and Ticket Status,
- Able to select Department to create ticket in.
- Select which Admin the ticket should be from.
- All actions logged and reviewable in the ‘Activity Log’ on WHMCS.