To diagnose possible errors whmcs modules follow these steps .
Follow these steps to find the error, once detected contact us to provide the solution to their problem.
- Check our module is compatible with your version , we do not support modules with lower versions 5.0 , or a version that does not appear as Stable in whmcs.com
- Enable General Settings – > Other – > Display error ( YES): Tick to enable PHP Error Reporting (Do not leave enabled in live use )
- With this Authorization should be an error screen if fails php
- if still not seen, Ask your hosting provider to enable PHP error on screen.
- The moment you find the error, read below for the same solution.
- If you have a blank, or other error in screen detail us in a ticket.
- latest system module log /youradmin/systemmodulelog.php
- latest system admin log /youradmin/systemadminlog.php
- Error log.
- Check if you have results in your error.log into the main installation folder whmcs by ftp on your hosting.
- Check if you have results in your error.log in the same folder that you uploaded your module.